Learning Outdoors; Connect & Celebrate, 2013 Outdoors Victoria Education Conference
11:00am Friday 31 May - 4:00pm Saturday 1 June, 2013 Somers School Camp, Lord Somers Road, Somers. Connect with 100+ outdoor educators; outdoors associations; suppliers / providers; and government agencies at this key annual sector event. More info »
National Outdoor Sector Survey 2013
More info »
Understanding and Preventing Led Outdoor Accidents Data System (UPLOADS) Research Project
More info »
The best way to change the text size in your browser is via keyboard shortcuts, here's some shortcuts that you can use:
Press the 'Ctrl' key bottom left of your keyboard and '+' to increase the text size, 'Ctrl' and '-' to decrease the text size. ' Ctrl ' and ' 0 ' returns you to the default 'normal' size.
Internet Explorer 7.0 (IE7.0)
Internet Explorer 7.0 has a zoom feature which allows you to enlarge the whole browser window.
To do this press 'Ctrl' + '+' to increase the zoom and 'Ctrl ' + '-' to decrease the zoom.
Internet Explorer 6.0 (IE6.0)
1. Open the ' View ' menu with the mouse or by pressing ' Alt'+'V ' .
2. Select the ' Text Size ' option with the mouse or by pressing ' X ' .
3. Choose your preferred text size with the mouse or by using the up and down arrow keys and pressing ' Enter ' or by clicking on it.
Note: Mac key convention: 'Ctrl' is used for 'Control', ' Apple ' is used for 'Command' and ' Alt ' is used for the 'Option' key .
For keyboard access make sure 'Full keyboard access' is turned on - you can turn it on or off; by pressing 'Ctrl' + 'F1' at any time.
To increase or decrease the size of the text for the web page you are viewing:
1. Press 'Apple' and '+' to increase the text size and ' Apple ' and '-' (minus ) to decrease the text size.
1. Increase or decrease the text size with 'Apple' and '+' and 'Apple' and '- '.
For more information about changing text size and accessiblity visit the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative.